Bodwenog, a large Victorian house built by a former sea captain in 1893, is located in the heart of the charming costal village of Llangrannog in Cardigan Bay, West Wales just over 300 metres from a blue flag beach.
Bodwenog has been sympathetically renovated to a very high standard throughout in 2011. The centrally-heated property comfortably sleeps 10 people and an acre of steep hillside garden surrounds it. The newly-refurbished accommodation comprises:
- kitchen/breakfast room with oven, microwave, fridge and open fire
- sitting room with log-burning stove
- drawing room
- utility room with dishwasher, fridge-freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer
- cloakroom with WC
- 5 bedrooms - three large double, one with twin beds and one with bunk beds
- 2 bathrooms each with WC, bath and overhead shower
Outside the property there is a south-facing paved terrace with dining area. The large hillside garden containing woodland surrounds the rear of the property.
Off-road parking is available for two medium-sized cars. Please note that pets and smoking are not permitted.